Last week was really a race against time, with getting all the pieces of code shoved into the test build and making sure we got all the possible features running without blowing up anything, getting marketing stuff in order, like screenshots, trailers, press-kit stuff and all kinds of small pieces of art to fill banners, icons and even strange things that we never notice but when they’re missing suddenly there is a gaping black hole in the screen pulling all the attention to that little 16×16 icon there no one EVER looks at!
So what is Shrooms at the moment we entered Greenlight?
Check out below!
Fight for your survival in a exotic world full of dangers…and mushrooms!
Craft tools, weapons and gear to hunt, keep your body temperature in check and build a much needed home in order to survive in this strange land.
- Survival Multiplayer experience in a world that changes YOU.
- Gain mutations that will give you both strengths and weaknesses, changing your gameplay.
- Hunt, gather and cook your food but careful not to become the dessert.
- Overcome the cold winds and heat waves while fending off animals and other survivors.
- Craft the tools for your survival with a system where your skills matters (Yours, not the character!).
Some of the features already planned:
- Knowledge Crafting System : A progression based crafting system that will allow you to specialize in your favorite crafting areas.
- TRUE Cooperative crafting : Help your friends craft difficult gear by holding down that blazing sword blade while he hammers the metal.
- A dynamic Building system that will allow you to build from a small shack to a huge stronghold.
- Hidden PVE Bosses that will need a coordinated group of survivors to take down. Yes, Raids.
Have an idea? Tell us!
Have doubts about your vote? Tell us why!
The game is still in early development and it needs your feedback, so please subscribe to keep updated to our development progress. Alternatively visit our devlog and our forum.
Project Shrooms Greenlight Trailer:
Here are the some of the screenshots we shared on Greenlight:
Here is the first Impression idarian aka Frexie, a fellow IndieDB’er and youtuber that contacted us, we liked he work so much that we decide to share it in our Greenlight page showing gameplay!
If you like our work, please vote for us on Greenlight and give us your feedback!