Welcome to Shrooms

Shrooms English Community Forums

Welcome to Shrooms

Postby immersivedouro » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

Welcome to Shrooms!

We are committed to bring you a great game and have you participate in its development. We will be having discussions related to the game design and visuals that need your feedback. Post any game related question, suggestions or any other thing you find valuable to us.
immersivedouro
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Shrooms

Postby ewahkine » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi,
When the game will be available for Who bought the game at the comic con? (i'm the boy with superman hat and buzz vest ^^) see you soon !
My configs:
-I7-3770K -I7-3630QM
-16Go Ram -12Go Ram
-1/2/3/4 R9 280X -GTX 680M
-Triple Screen 60Hz -Single screen 60Hz
ewahkine

Re: where do I do to put the game code

Postby jdragon13 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:54 am

I was told that when I register on the site, had to put my code in one place but I've been before to look for and not found anything.
jdragon13

Postby MiguelPT » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello, I was at Comic Con Portugal and I really liked the game, so much that I bought/pre-ordered it. I would like to know when you will send me the confirmation email, and when will the game be available to play.
MiguelPT

Postby Torres » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:28 pm

jdragon13 - You have to insert your code and email at: http://www.projectshrooms.com/codes
Press Validate and soon you'll receive an email with a build of the game and instructions on how to get it running.

ewahkine & MiguelPT - You should have already received an email with the game and instructions. If for some reason you haven't please send us a PM or email us at: contact@immersivedouro.com

The first build went out yesterday at the end of day (9-Dec-14) please check your emails. Thank you!
Torres
Developer

Postby AndreaVem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:54 pm

[TITLE]Golf Swing Fundamentals - Hitting The Ball[/TITLE]
There are numerous various golf equipment that can make the sport a lot more pleasant for you. These selection from situations to defend your clubs, to modest handheld score calculating computer systems. If you have a solution in mind, you can probably uncover it at your regional golf club keep. Nonetheless, sometime local golf merchants won't have as large of an inventory as you would like to browse, or they simply don't carry taylormade r15 driver for sale the item at all. If this is the situation, then you will have to look elsewhere for your preferred golfing accessory. There are several things you can do to track down what you want.

Normally, the standard golfer would have a driver, a putter, three wedges, 7 irons, and two fairway woods in their golf bag. This is a very good set of golf clubs, and good clubs for just the ones match you ideal. Hybrid golf clubs have begun replacing some of the longer golf irons and fairway woods in your golf bag.

At first sight, the team's glove icon seems basic enough. It is a glove with a baseball in it. On cautious inspection you discover that the glove also make up the letters M and B for the squad's title creating it an intelligent and clever design and style. Yellow and dark blue are prominently utilized to represent that the players is optimistic, energetic and just. Even however this trademark is no longer employed, it is nevertheless one particular of the most respected squad's marks in the background.

Another long phrase expense is the fees. You ping i20 for sale will need to join a taylormade r1 if you want to play and the few ranges from twenty bucks and can go up to one thousand based on the course. Then once again you have to spend some following the game to participate in the events right after the game where you can socialize and make the most from this game.

The clear pocket is the spot to also keep a handicap calculator chart or a program taylormade burner 2.0 irons price yardage a chart. Both of these are desirable for use on your round of golf.

As you go on from a single photo shoot taylormade burner 2.0 irons price to another you would want to add much more props to your photographic things. Often consider to get g30 irons for sale some feed back from your models, as their insight can help you in introducing more powerful props to function with. Props must be element and parcel of your daily photograph shoots, in a way to spice and improve your photographic experience.

It's critical to note that clubs that at the moment conform with V-grooves will be Okay beneath the new principles. The new set of rules don't mandate the use of a V-shape groove per say. Club designers beneath the new rules can now differ the groove depth, width and spacing.
AndreaVem

Postby AndreaVem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:55 pm

[TITLE]Golf Swing Fundamentals - Hitting The Ball[/TITLE]
There are numerous various golf equipment that can make the sport a lot more pleasant for you. These selection from situations to defend your clubs, to modest handheld score calculating computer systems. If you have a solution in mind, you can probably uncover it at your regional golf club keep. Nonetheless, sometime local golf merchants won't have as large of an inventory as you would like to browse, or they simply don't carry taylormade r15 driver for sale the item at all. If this is the situation, then you will have to look elsewhere for your preferred golfing accessory. There are several things you can do to track down what you want.

Normally, the standard golfer would have a driver, a putter, three wedges, 7 irons, and two fairway woods in their golf bag. This is a very good set of golf clubs, and good clubs for just the ones match you ideal. Hybrid golf clubs have begun replacing some of the longer golf irons and fairway woods in your golf bag.

At first sight, the team's glove icon seems basic enough. It is a glove with a baseball in it. On cautious inspection you discover that the glove also make up the letters M and B for the squad's title creating it an intelligent and clever design and style. Yellow and dark blue are prominently utilized to represent that the players is optimistic, energetic and just. Even however this trademark is no longer employed, it is nevertheless one particular of the most respected squad's marks in the background.

Another long phrase expense is the fees. You ping i20 for sale will need to join a taylormade r1 if you want to play and the few ranges from twenty bucks and can go up to one thousand based on the course. Then once again you have to spend some following the game to participate in the events right after the game where you can socialize and make the most from this game.

The clear pocket is the spot to also keep a handicap calculator chart or a program taylormade burner 2.0 irons price yardage a chart. Both of these are desirable for use on your round of golf.

As you go on from a single photo shoot taylormade burner 2.0 irons price to another you would want to add much more props to your photographic things. Often consider to get g30 irons for sale some feed back from your models, as their insight can help you in introducing more powerful props to function with. Props must be element and parcel of your daily photograph shoots, in a way to spice and improve your photographic experience.

It's critical to note that clubs that at the moment conform with V-grooves will be Okay beneath the new principles. The new set of rules don't mandate the use of a V-shape groove per say. Club designers beneath the new rules can now differ the groove depth, width and spacing.
AndreaVem

Return to English